- been overseas or to Victoria or other known hotspots yourself in the past 14 days;
- or been in contact with another person who has;
- felt unwell, including but not limited to symptoms of COVID-19 such as fever, cough, sore throat or shortness of breath;
- if you have been tested for Covid and are awaiting a result;
then your appointment at World of Wellbeing must be rescheduled. Please call 6260 4774.
World of Wellbeing has put in place additional protocols to prevent the spread of COVID-19.
- hand sanitiser is available in reception
- all magazines and toys have been removed from reception
- the seating in reception has been adjusted to facilitate social distancing
- Our reception staff are regularly disinfecting:
- surfaces and chairs in the reception area
- telephones, the EFTPOS machine and pens at the reception desk
- all door handles
- PEMF mats and saunas
Remember that Covid is having an impact on many levels, including the mental/emotional one. It may help to limit your exposure to sensational media, and stick to the facts. Stay close to friends, family and be sensitive to your need to seek professional advice, including counselling and psychiatric care.
Most importantly, remember to breathe through it all.
We look forward to welcoming you at World of Wellbeing